Nothing went right for me this time. My dew heater pad on the primary cell apparently doesn’t work very well. After just a few hours, the secondary was coated in frost, and the primary was getting there. Also, my guide scope decided to stop working during the meridian flip, so this is all I got for the night. And my flats are still just not quite right, the aperture mask must not have worked. I’m running out of ideas on that.
However, I took 130 second exposures this time. Even with only 57 exposures integrated, the results weren’t too bad. I went a little heavy on the background denoise to compensate for the lack of exposure, but I’m happy with what I got!